The goal of FDMGO is to preserve the Fascial Distortion Model FDM in its originality and uniqueness – according to the work and publications of its originator Stephen Typaldos D.O.
The FDMGO Goals in detail:
- Maintaining the standard of FDM training according to S. Typaldos and, if necessary, fostering further development according to the FDM doctrine
- Promoting the FDM International Certificate as an international standard for FDM practitioners
- Organizing international events with the aim of spreading the FDM doctrine and promoting exchange and discussion
- Establishing a guiding structure for the regularly organized International FDM Scientific Conference
- Developing a common corporate identity